Just like your car, your sprinkler system requires regular maintenance, upgrades, and repairs. Simple efficiency problems in your system could cost you hundreds of gallons of wasted water each month, which also costs you money. Regular maintenance of your system ensures that you aren’t over or under watering your lawn, watering areas that don’t need it (like the sidewalk or driveway), and that you are a responsible steward of your little piece of the planet. We know how to identify possible leaks and repair them quickly to save you money and possible water damage to your foundation or, conversely, loss of landscaping or lawn due to underwatering.
We offer the following maintenance plans to choose from:
Plan 1 - $185
Includes a system startup and winterization.
For startups we:
- Turn on the water, pressurize the system.
- Check if there are any obvious leaks or issues from the winter freeze.
- Check controller and system run times. If there is a problem, we schedule a time to fix it.
For winterization we:
Put your irrigation system into hibernation for the winter months:
- Water source is turned off.
- Pipes and heads are purged with air pressure to prevent freeze damage.
- Part of a regular maintenance program. "Self-Draining" or Gravity Drain systems are unreliable and do not ensure consistent results.
Plan 2 - $270
Includes everything in Plan 1 in addition to a mid-season check.
You may be asking, "Why do I need a mid-season check?" Great question.
By mid-season, most sprinkler systems start showing signs of some problems, like coverage issues and run times--things that aren't evident in the spring. This gives us a chance to adjust and fix your system, making sure your lawn is getting the perfect coverage.